- 2 breaded chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Italian lettuce
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 ball tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
- For the dressing
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the dressing ingredients, beat until just combined. Reservation.
- Salt and pepper the breasts and add a little oil to put them to grill.
- Serve them accompanied by the lettuce, cut tomatoes and avocado.
- Bathe very well with the dressing and decorate with the sesame seeds.
The perfect mix! Try this delicious Chicken Salad Recipe with Honey Mustard Dressing . It is very easy, it will only take you about 15 minutes to prepare it. This dish serves 4 people. Enjoy!
Also, follow Easy Kitchen and discover more CHICKEN RECIPES delicious.
BENEFITS OF EATING CHICKEN
There are many BENEFITS OF EATING CHICKENAmong the main ones are that it is easily digestible, low in fat, rich in vitamins, minerals and contains the essential amino acids that the body needs.
For every 100 g of chicken you eat you get:
- 195 kilocalories
- 30g protein
- 7.7 g fat
- 2.2 g of saturated fat
- 0 g of carbohydrates
Learn more chicken recipes here so you can prepare any other day at home.