- 1 boneless and skinless breast in fajitas
- 1 cup of radishes cut in julienne
- 4 lettuce hearts
- 1 grated coconut
- 2 mangoes in cubes
- 2 cups watercress
- 4 lemons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seal the breast in a skillet until golden brown
- Cut the lettuce hearts in half
- Serve all the ingredients in a bowl accompanied by halved lemons
Any day is ideal to enjoy a delicious salad, especially if we are starting a diet. Indulge yourself with this Chicken Salad with Mango, Fresh Coconut and Green Leaves . Read on and discover how to prepare it.
You are interested in: CHICKEN IN CREAMY TANGERINE SAUCE
BENEFITS OF EATING CHICKEN
- It is easily digested, because it does not stimulate the production of acids in the stomach or contractions in the intestine.
- Improves mood and sleep, as its consumption increases the production of serotonin in the blood
- Contains tryptophan, an amino acid that helps the formation of other substances that the body needs for its proper functioning
- Contains very few amounts of purine, which causes uric acid production in the body
- It is low in fat and high in protein, which makes it ideal for dieting
- Contains all the essential acids that the body needs
We share a couple of salad recipe videos to inspire you in cooking. Choose your favorite and prepare it!