- 1 romaine or Italian lettuce cut into julienne
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/4 of red cabbage cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 chives thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
- Salt and pepper
- For the dressing
- 2 cups coriander leaves
- 4 lemons, the juice
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Process the coriander, lemon juice and oil in the blender; salt and pepper and reserve.
- In a large bowl, serve the lettuce with the chicken, cabbage, chives, and bell pepper.
- Serve with the dressing and some peanuts.
If you are looking for new recipes, we recommend you try the oriental salad with coriander dressing . Give this dish a try, on average it will only take you 30 minutes to prepare and it will yield 4 servings.
BENEFITS OF EATING CHICKEN
There are many BENEFITS OF EATING CHICKENAmong the main ones are that it is easily digestible, low in fat, rich in vitamins, minerals and contains the essential amino acids that the body needs.
For every 100 g of chicken you eat you get:
- 195 kilocalories
- 30g protein
- 7.7 g fat
- 2.2 g of saturated fat
- 0 g of carbohydrates
Learn more chicken recipes here so you can prepare any other day at home.