- 5 medium pumpkins
- 1 tbsp Of olive oil
- ½ cup pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Feta or Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Place the pumpkins in a special vegetable cutter in a spiral shape so that they come out as noodles. Place them in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté until they are softer. Add the pesto, salt, and pepper to taste and stir. Serve and decorate with your favorite cheese.
If you thought that the noodles could only be made of flour, you are wrong! Here we teach you how to make delicious pumpkin noodles . Follow the step by step!
You are interested in: MEXICAN VEGETERİAN RECİPES
TYPES OF NOODLES
- The ones that are a mixture of egg and flour: the Asian egg and the reshteh, from the Midwest.
- There are also those made of flour, and among them are ramen, udon, yakisoba and Portuguese fideuá.
- On the other hand, there are the rice noodles, and the most famous is the vermicelli.
- Another ingredient is starch, extracted from chickpeas or potatoes. The best known is cellophane.
- Finally, there are those of buckwheat, that is, buckwheat. In this group are the soba, very popular in Japan