- 2 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 cup minced mint leaves
- 1 grated seedless cucumber
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup panko or breadcrumbs
- 3 beaten eggs
- Enough oil for frying
- Bread the zucchini by first passing through the flour, then the egg, and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown, remove to absorbent paper, and add a little salt.
- Meanwhile mix the Greek yogurt with the mint, grated cucumber, and lemon juice. Serve with the zucchini.
Today we want you to prepare something very tasty and healthy for your family’s mealtime. Follow the recipe for this pumpkin bread with mint dip and Greek yogurt. An original flavor that you will surely love.
You are interested in: TYPES OF PUMPKINS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR RECIPES
YOGURT: A GREAT FOOD FOR CHILDREN
If you have the problem that your children do not want to drink milk, give them yogurt. According to experts in child nutrition, it is the perfect substitute for milk because it has the same nutritional elements: water, fats, minerals, proteins, and vitamins, but also lactobacilli.
Yogurt offers another advantage: it is easier to digest because it does not contain lactose, which has been transformed into lactic acid thanks to the action of lactobacilli.
Said acid, with a thick and creamy consistency, is very beneficial for the digestive system of a child because it plays a regulating role in the intestinal flora, thereby preventing intestinal infections.
In addition, it is excellent to combat infantile diarrhea, so frequent in the hot season; or on the contrary, it can be a laxative by promoting the optimal functioning of the intestines.