- 1 bunch of jale chopped
- 400 g of elbow pasta
- 3 cans of chopped tuna
- 1 cup of dehydrated tomato
- 3 tbsp. balsamic
- 5 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, when it is soft, drain.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients, salt and pepper and serve.
- 4 portions
If you are looking for a seasonal recipe that is delicious and also light, you have to prepare this pasta salad with tuna and kale . Follow the step by step!
You are interested in: RECIPES FOR FRESH TUNA VERY EASY TO PREPARE
FACTS ABOUT TUNA THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The consumption of tuna and shellfish increased by 30% in the last 5 years.
- It is estimated that in 30 years the intake will increase globally and that the consumption of tuna will be greater than that of other proteins, such as pork, beef and poultry.
- Tuna has positioned itself as one of the most accessible products due to its nutritional value and price for the consumer.
- In Mexico, more than 180 thousand cans are consumed annually.
So that you enjoy the flavors of Lent to the fullest, we have prepared for you more TUNA SALAD RECIPES, as delicious as this pasta salad with tuna and kale. Discover them in EASY COOK, your best option this season