- 1 cauliflower chopped into small florets
- ½ red onion, chopped into small cubes
- 3 seedless tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
- ½ bunch of chopped cilantro
- 3 green chilies without seeds, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 1 cucumber, chopped into small cubes
- 2 cups of tomato juice
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. maggi juice
- 1 lemon
- Crackers to taste
- In a pot, heat water until it boils.
- Add the cauliflower florets and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, strain and place them in a bowl of cold water.
- Strain the florets and dry perfectly.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and distribute them in small glasses.
- Finish with the cauliflower florets on top.
- Decorate the glasses with a thin slice of lemon.
- Accompany with salty crackers.
We know: there are many recipes that are craving and that you cannot enjoy because you follow a diet without protein of animal origin. Do not worry! Here’s this delicious vegetarian cauliflower ceviche option . Take note!
You are interested in: BASIC VEGETARIAN FOODS FOR YOUR PANTRY
TIPS TO KEEP CAULIFLOWER IN GOOD CONDITION
- You can find it all year round, but learn to recognize a good piece: it should look completely white, without any brown coloration.
- To keep it fresh for three to four days, wrap it in a plastic bag and put it in the bottom of the refrigerator.
- When cooking it, add a splash of anise to make it more digestive and, so it doesn’t smell bad, boil it in milk. Include it raw or cooked in your stews or salads.