- 500 g of fresh tuna in cubes
- 4 pickles, sliced
- 1 avocado in wedges
- 1 tbsp. sesame
- 4 tbsp. soy
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, season, and serve immediately.
The avocado salad with tuna is one of the classic and favorites to prepare easily and quickly. We want to share it with you so that you can prepare it in a special and very delicious way. Read on and find out how!
It may interest you: NUTRITION TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR DIET
AVOCADO SALAD WITH TUNA: BENEFITS THAT YOU WILL LOVE
Without a doubt, tuna is one of our favorite options to include in our diet, thanks to its benefits. And, combined with avocado, it is super nutritious! That is why we cannot stop sharing all the benefits that this recipe has for you:
- Helps the heart: omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids (EPA and DHA) are known to protect the heart, strengthen circulation and prevent heart disease.
- Lean protein: according to research conducted by Lowa State University, tuna is the most complete source of protein, as it contains the 10 amino acids that the body needs for good cell development, maintaining a healthy immune system, and replenishing or gain muscle tissue and mass.
- Ideal for the diet: being a very satiating food, this will become your best companion for weight loss. One Tip, if you eat a can of natural tuna at night, your body will burn proteins more easily.
- Promotes the health of the immune system, avoiding various infectious diseases.
- Reduces triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood.
- Improves hydration of both skin and hair.
- Facilitates the functioning of the muscular system.
- It helps to improve the functioning of the small intestine and improves the intestinal flora.
- Increases the absorption of nutrients.