- 45 minutes
- For 2 persons
- € 3 / person
For lovers of intense, different flavors and the tuna itself, you will be delighted with this dish, a sandwich with a small tuna steak, hamburger type . In addition, the tuna season includes the months from April to August. So we are already fully into the optimal season to consume this magnificent fish. In chubby we always adapt the flavors to our tastes and that is why we have softened the point of soy sauce a little, but if you are a cook and you like to take risks, you can adapt it to your preferences. In the end the spices and condiments what they achieve is to couple the intensity of the flavors to the taste of the consumer. I have prepared this sandwich-burguer with a bed of lettuce with very chopped tomato to accompany it, thus giving it a fresh and very soft touch, without detracting from the flavor and presence of the tuna.
As the bikini season approaches, I have used a Thins wholemeal bread , an ideal solution for a light and original dinner . This Thins sandwich only contributes 99 Kcal and has less than 1 gram of fat and is as light as it is tasty, accompanied by a touch of extra virgin olive oil that is great for the tuna burger. It is very tender and fine, so if you want you can use a double layer of bread up and down to make the most powerful bite. If you like sesame, you can add some seeds to the surface of the hamburger. It will give it a much more distinguished touch and you will have a super original plating. A great idea to prepare a different, tasty and delicious dinner!
Preparation of the tuna and soy sandwich
- Chop the tuna in very small cubes, removing any remaining fat or skin. In a deep container, add the tuna, clean of skin and bones, the zest of half a lemon and the juice of the same. Grate a little ginger and add it to the mixture. Next we chop the garlic in the mincer and add it to the previous mixture. We remove the ingredients with a spoon.
- Add a tablespoon of soy sauce, an egg, parsley and breadcrumbs. We stir well until all the ingredients are integrated and we have a more solid and consistent mixture.
- We cover it with film and put it in the refrigerator for an hour. We can prepare several and freeze, so we will have a ready and fast dinner for any day of the week, always with the certainty that they are homemade.
- By marinating the tuna we reduce the cooking time and add flavor. It is not convenient to exceed the time since the acid of the marinade would cook the fish too much. We take the hamburgers out of the fridge and shape them with our hands. The size should be small so that the ingredients are well linked and do not crumble on the plate.
- In a plate add a little extra virgin olive oil and spread it with a brush over the entire surface. We put the burgers and let them go round and round until lightly browned, with 2 minutes on each side more than enough.
- We serve on Tins bread with a nest of lettuce and tomato cut into small cubes.
I hope you like this original dinner. The result is a sandwich, soft and very healthy, that will delight young and old.
Be sure to enjoy all the recipes for fish and seafood that we have on the blog, I assure you that you will find a lot of ideas to make yours much happier. I leave you with the step by step in the next album.