- 1 cucumber
- 4 avocados
- 150 g of smoked salmon
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- cup of pickled capers
- 1 yellow lemon (the juice)
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and slice the cucumber and avocados.
- Put them on a tray alternating layers of cucumber, avocado and salmon.
- Mix the oil with the lemon juice, add two tablespoons of the caper vinegar. Season to taste.
- Serve on the plate and garnish with capers.
We know you love healthy and easy-to-make recipes, that’s why our proposal today is a salmon salad with avocado . Tastes as good as it looks. Learn how to prepare it!
Have you already seen the ingredients you need for this recipe? It is super important that you know that 100 g of capers contain 5 g of carbohydrates, in addition to vitamins A, C, K and E. Without a doubt, this salad is very healthy.
The best salmon are brought from Norway, where they swim on sea farms for three years until they reach the right size.
If you loved this delicious salmon salad with avocado and you are going to prepare it, do not forget to also share it with your mother, aunt or friends. They will certainly like having a new option for lunchtime.