- 2 fresh tuna loins
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 green apples in wedges
- 3 tablespoons of chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons coriander chopped
- 4 tablespoons of yellow lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper the tuna and grill it in a very hot pan for a few seconds per side. Cut it into thin slices.
- Mix the lemon juice with the olive oil, onion and coriander; marinate the tuna in preparation and finally mix with the rest of the ingredients; salt and pepper and serve.
If you are one of those who like to mix salads with some protein, but without losing its healthy properties, this seared tuna salad with green apple will delight you, since in addition to having an exquisite flavor it is super nutritious.
Follow Easy Cooking and learn more recipes to enjoy at any time of the day.
Share the recipe for Seared Tuna Salad with Green Apple with your mother, aunt or best friend, you can surely make someone very happy with a new dish. Don’t forget to leave us your comments and rate the recipes that appeal to you the most.