- 8 jalapeno peppers cleaned
- 300 g of ground beef
- 3 eggs separated into yolks and whites
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 tbsp. chopped apricot
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ⅓ cup of chopped blueberries
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp. from Porto
- ½ cup walnut
- 1 cup of pomegranate
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- 4 tbsp. Of olive oil
- ⅓ cup of cream cheese
- Oil for frying
- Sauté the onion and garlic with olive oil. Although add the meat, the apricot, and the blueberries.
- When the meat is browned, add the tomato puree. Allow it to reduce and cool.
- Open the chiles carefully and fill them with the mixture. Whip the egg whites until stiff and wrap the yolks with them.
- Flour the chiles and pass them through the egg. Fry them in very hot oil; reserve on absorbent paper until finished.
- Blend the milk with walnuts, cream cheese, and port.
- Bathe the chiles with the sauce and finish with the pomegranate to serve.
We all have a favorite flavor that drives us crazy and we love trying it in new recipes. How about preparing these jalapeños en nogada stuffed with ground beef picadillo? But we bet they will become your favorites.
You are interested in: GÜERO PEPPERS STUFFED WITH MARLIN
THE PICADILLO IN THE KITCHEN
Picadillo is any dish in which the ingredients are very chopped. The most popular is minced beef or veal. And is usually combined with various ingredients depending on the region where it is prepared.
It is common to find it served with rice, although it is also often used as a filling in other recipes and also to make croquettes and meat pies.
TIP TO BUY GROUND BEEF FOR YOUR PICADILLO
To be sure that you buy skin and fat-free ground meat, ask the butcher for a piece of lean meat and have it go through the processor in front of you.
We have for you more recipes of BEEF HASH to pamper your family