- 250 g of ground beef
- 250 g of ground pork
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/4 of cup of ground bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- In a bowl, mix the meats with the onion, chili, egg, bread, salt and pepper to integrate them.
- Take portions, make the bars, cover them with the sesame, varnish them with oil and place them on a tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180oC or until the meat is cooked and the bark crust begins to brown; withdraw.
- Slice the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and bathe with 1 tablespoon of oil; When serving, put them on the plates and distribute the bars on top.
If you want to give your recipes a healthier spin, try these sesame-covered ground beef bars. It is perfect to share with the whole family.
TIPS FOR GROUND MEAT TO HAVE A BETTER FLAVOR
- Thaw the meat preferably submerged in cold water or in the microwave. This will prevent the breakdown of the freezing process and the increase of germs.
- After thawing, try to let it sit for 1 hour before washing or marinating.
- Try to wash the meat, not only for hygiene (which is extremely important to avoid various diseases), it will also help the meat not remain dry. Use a strainer for the ground beef.
- Ground beef can also be marinated to improve its flavor. Let it sit overnight before preparing it. Use a mixture of garlic, celery, grated ginger, and a glass of olive oil.
- If you like, you can add a little breadcrumbs to it, which will help make the kneading easier, give it a better texture and a great flavor.
- You can grind the meat at home with the help of a food processor, and mixing it with a little butter, salt and pepper. This will help make it juicier.