- A fist of arugula
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Half handle
- 6 pieces of broccoli
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- Cut the mango and vegetables into cubes
- Serve the bottom of the Mason jar your favorite dressing
- Then the quinoa, and continue with the rest of the ingredients
- Cover and refrigerate
Salads are ideal dishes, as they can be made up of various ingredients and prepared in many ways. This time we invite you to try this sweet quinoa salad that will undoubtedly win you over. Keep reading!
BENEFITS OF CONSUMING QUINOA
- Thanks to the lysine contained in quinoa, it improves immune and gastric function. In addition, it helps the formation of antibodies, cell repair, and calcium absorption.
- Quinoa is made up of two phytoestrogens, daidzein and genistein, which help prevent osteoporosis.
- 6% of the total weight of the grain is fiber, which favors intestinal transit, reduces LDL cholesterol (or bad cholesterol) and raises HDL cholesterol (or good cholesterol).
- Being a cereal, it has the property of absorbing water so that a feeling of satiety is achieved, contributing to weight loss. Great if you are on a diet!
- Quinoa is very good for celiac disease patients to manage gluten tolerance by improving bowel functions.
We share a couple of salad recipe videos to inspire you in cooking. Choose your favorite and prepare it!