- Very easy
- 20 minutes
- For 2 persons
- 3.3 € / person
- 225kcal per 100g.
How to make a Asian-style shrimp quinoa salad.
With the busyness of the day to day, preparing a tasty and healthy meal for each day, not always possible.
Although it is associated with similar products, such as rice or couscous , we must clarify that it is not a cereal.
The quinoa is a seed. However, the extraordinary characteristics of this seed allow us to consume it as a cereal, which is why it is also known as pseudocereal.
Today quinoa has become popular worldwide and recipes that accompany it with many other ingredients abound, such as the one that we are going to prepare today in the Asian style, with a delicious sauce that accompanies shrimp.
And it is always safe to have pre-cooked quinoa from Brillante . It will allow us to prepare hot and cold dishes in just a few minutes.
Let’s get away from the usual with this delicious and nutritious Asian-style salad with quinoa and prawns.
Preparation of quinoa and shrimp salad, Asian style
- We clean the tails of the shrimp removing the head and the skins, we reserve.
- Peel the chives and cut into thin julienne strips. We wash the tomatoes and cut them in half. We reserve.
- We chop the fresh coriander very small. We split the avocado into two halves, remove the inner bone and cut it into cubes or strips, to taste. We reserve.
- In a small glass jar with a lid, we prepare the dressing. For this we add the soy sauce, the lime juice, the sesame oil, the sugar and the chopped coriander. We cover the boto, shake well and reserve.
- In a bowl add the two tubs of bright white and red quinoa.
- Add the tomatoes, the prawn tails, the avocado and the chives. We water with the dressing and mix well.
- In a salad bowl or in individual dishes, we make a bed with the lamb’s lettuce.
- We cover with the rest of the ingredients that we already have seasoned. We serve in the moment.
A light, healthy and nutritious meal that is perfect for the tuper of the job. A way to enjoy a salad full of Asian flavors, yummy.
Be sure to see all the step-by-step photos of this Asian-style shrimp quinoa salad recipe .