- 15 minutes
- For 8 people
- 0.7 € / person
- 290kcal per 100g.
How to make mini cheesecakes . I recommend a perfect dessert recipe for a birthday, a Sunday celebration or an important party.
An adaptation of the easy cheesecake to avoid wasting too much time in the kitchen, enjoying food and our guests. We have chosen a quick and easy dessert, which could be done almost without adult supervision, without oven and cheap.
A few mini glasses of cheesecake , perfect for everyone to take the same portion of a cheesecake , so there are no fights for the largest portion of cake. On my mother’s birthday, a very strong person who loves us madly, we usually prepare a great meal around a table with a sweet touch at the end. There is no better place to share with your loved ones than through gastronomy and for the entertained person to enjoy the same calm and relaxed atmosphere.
This cheesecake in individual version is very simple, so much so that the little ones at home can prepare it. A cake that is made in a few steps and that is only complicated by the use of the mixer. So it is advisable to prepare this dessert with the supervision of an adult, just in case, so that the thing does not get riot. It is important that you leave the kitchen as it was.
This cheesecake that I present today will not disappoint you, you just have to follow the recipe step by step as I explain and respecting the ingredients. A luxury within everyone’s reach, not even crumbs will remain.
Preparation of the Cheesecake glasses
- We start with the preparation of the biscuit base. With the mincer we crush the cookies.
- If you did not, we put the 25 cookies in a kitchen cloth. We wrap them and then crush them with a spoon or something heavy, it is not so fine but it serves the same. We reserve.
- Melt the 60 gr. of butter (we use the microwave, 1/2 minutes, it is faster).
- With the chopper we crush the dried fruits (if you did not, in a kitchen cloth we toss the walnuts and hazelnuts, wrap them and then crush them with a spoon or something heavy, it is not so fine but it serves the same).
- We add on top the mixture of favorite cookies previously crushed and the melted butter.
- We distribute by the base of the glasses (one teaspoon in each).
- Press against the bottom with the help of a spoon or with your fingers, so that it is evenly distributed.
- We put in the fridge while we make the cream. We reserve.
Preparation of the cream for the cheesecake
- We will heat the cream in a saucepan over low heat. We will be incorporating the sugar and stir with the cream.
- We will mix with the cream cheese, incorporate the powdered curds , which we will have diluted in a little milk. I advise to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for diluting curds.
- We remove all the ingredients until its complete dissolution. At the moment that the mixture begins to boil, set aside immediately so that it does not stick. It is important that the curd starts to boil, since if it does not, the cake may not curdle.
- Excessive heat can burn the mixture and leave a burnt flavor that would completely spoil it.
- Once the mixture for the cold cheese cakes is obtained, we will pour it into the glasses that we have already prepared with the biscuit base.
- We will let cool in the fridge for about 6 hours. Once the mini cold cheesecakes have curdled, we will decorate the surface of the cake with our preferred topping. In this case, strawberry jam.
Preparation and assembly of the jam topping
- If you have jam already made much better. I used to prepare a blackberry in the summer that was delicious but this time it is with a mixture of raspberries and blueberries. The 2 very rich. Here choose the one you like the most.
- We put in a saucepan the jam or jam and 2 tablespoons of water.
- We heat gently until a syrup forms. Remove from the heat and in the same container where the cheese cake is already cold, pour the syrup homogeneously (as it is liquid it is quite easy). And again in the fridge for a few hours, they must be very cold for tasting.
As for the cover if at home you do not like the classic blueberry jam, strawberry or raspberry jam. We can tune the glasses with the jam that you like the most, with chocolate or even without coverage.
Be sure to enjoy all the yummy sweets in our dessert recipes , I assure you that you will find plenty of ideas to make yours much happier.
You can see all the photos of the step by step of these mini cups of cheesecake , do not miss any detail so that they come out perfect and the first time.