- 2 green apples
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of water
- Core the apples and chop them
- Blend them with the celery and enough water so that the mixture is runny.
- Strain it. If you want to take better advantage of the fiber, serve it without straining.
One of the kings of nutritional drinks is green apple juice with celery , the mixture of both ingredients gives you endless nutrients and this recipe will also help you easily add celery to your day to day.
BENEFITS OF CELERY
- Celery helps reduce stress. The magnesium and essential oil in this food can calm the nervous system.
- It contains a good supply of minerals such as potassium, sodium, calcium, manganese and magnesium.
- Helps regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
- It is a good source of vitamin A.
- Its vitamin K reduces and prevents neuronal damage, making it ideal for treating diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- Its leaves contain flavonoid antioxidants, which help in the immune-stimulating and protective functions of cancer.