- 1 stick of celery
- 1/2 nopal
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple cubes
- 1/2 cup of spinach leaves
- 1 cup small watermelon cubes
- Put the watermelon cubes in a resealable bag and freeze them for at least one night.
- Blend the pineapple with the nopal, spinach, celery and orange juice. Strain the mixture.
- Serve the cubes in a glass and pour juice on top. It serves.
Due to its ingredients, this green juice with watermelon ice is super energetic. Know the ingredients you need to prepare this smoothie for your family.
For everyone at home to start the morning with energy, offer them a juice without sugar. We give you a delicious suggestion.
Follow Easy Cooking and learn more recipes to enjoy at any time of the day.
Share the recipe with your mom, aunt or best friend, sure you can make someone very happy with a new dish. Don’t forget to leave us your comments and rate the recipes that appeal to you the most.