- 4 flattened chicken fillets
- 1 pkg clean spinach
- 100 g of panela cheese
- 250 g bacon
- Wooden chopsticks
- pinch Salt and pepper
- Spread each piece of chicken and season to taste.
- Place spinach leaves on each one, as well as a strip of panela cheese.
- Roll up each milanesa and wrap with strips of bacon. If necessary, fix them with a toothpick.
- Put the rolls in a hot pan, brown them on both sides. Reduce heat and cover for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m.
- 4 portions
These Bacon Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rolls will make your mouth water ! Without a doubt they are a true delight for any palate. Don’t think twice and prepare this great recipe.
WHY SHOULD YOU PREPARE THIS RECIPE? BENEFITS OF SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS
This is a very balanced dish that is sure to leave you with a good taste in your mouth, and a lot of health! Know its benefits:
- Protects the nervous system.
- It helps the formation of red blood cells and also the formation of bones.
- It is a support against muscle contraction.
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the heart.
- It is a lean meat low in fat and cholesterol, ideal for the diet.
- It reduces stress and normalizes sleep, thanks to its tryptophan content.
Do not miss: CHICKEN SALPICÓN SALAD
BENEFITS OF SPINACH
- They protect the skin from solar rays , including UV rays , in addition to helping repair damaged genes, preventing skin cancer.
- They have the component called factor C0-Q10, an antioxidant responsible for strengthening muscles, especially those responsible for pumping blood from the heart.
- Its lutein and zeaxanthin content prevents the formation of cataracts in the eyes, as well as other vision problems.
- They have a high amount of protein, making it an excellent option for people who are dieting , including that they improve metabolic activity.
- we help lower cholesterol and clean blood vessels, thus preventing heart disease, stroke, and atherosclerosis.
- They are a rich source of vitamin K, essential for strengthening bones.
You are interested in: CANNELLONI STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND CHEESE
Take the risk to prepare something new but delicious for everyone at home. Put your cooking skills to the test by making a different dish and just for today forget about the recipes you normally cook.
Tell us how you like this recipe, if you would add something to it and if it was easy for you to prepare it. Chicken rolls stuffed with spinach and bacon will take about 30 minutes to prepare and will serve 4 people. Also do not forget that we have more CHICKEN RECIPES that will fascinate you.
Share this and more recipes with your friends, aunt or mom because new ideas are always needed in the kitchen for the days when inspiration does not arrive.