- 2 yellow apples
- 3 red apples
- 2 bunches of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 4 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 200 g of panela cheese cut into strips
- 1 cup of natural peanuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the apples, arrange them in a baking dish (make sure they are not overloaded) and season them with salt and pepper.
- Combine the lemon juice with the vinegar and olive oil; bathe the apple slices and leave to rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Chop the spinach into strips, wash, disinfect, dry and place in a serving dish.
- Add the cheese, apple, and peanuts.
If we agree on something, it is that the recipes with spinach are the best, because they are delicious and nutritious. Today we invite you to prepare some apple medallions with panela cheese and spinach , delicious!
SPINACH RECIPES: BENEFITS OF INCLUDING THEM IN YOUR DIET
- They protect the skin from solar rays , including UV rays , in addition to helping repair damaged genes, preventing skin cancer.
- They have the component called factor C0-Q10, an antioxidant responsible for strengthening muscles, especially those responsible for pumping blood from the heart.
- Its lutein and zeaxanthin content prevents the formation of cataracts in the eyes, as well as other vision problems.
- They have a high amount of protein, making it an excellent option for people who are dieting , including that they improve metabolic activity.
- They help lower cholesterol and clean blood vessels, thus preventing heart disease, stroke, and atherosclerosis.
- We are a rich source of vitamin K, essential for strengthening bones.
- They are a natural anti-inflammatory and acts throughout the body, especially in the heart or in people with joint pain.
- It is an adjunct in the prevention and treatment against various types of cancer, thanks to its folate, tocopherol, and coloriflin content.
- Spinach folate is a substance that protects the brain from diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- Spinach favors the healing of gastric ulcers, thanks to the fact that it is rich in vitamin A , which protects the lining of the stomach lining.
We invite you to continue enjoying the most delicious