- 2 kg of beef steaks
- 4 onions filleted
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1 ½ sticks of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups of red wine
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- To make the marinade: stir the wine with the oil and garlic to integrate them.
- Put the meat in a container, pour in the marinade, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Cut the potatoes in half, remove some of the pulp with a scoop spoon, season with salt and pepper and fill with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Wrap the potatoes in pieces of aluminum foil and put them on the grill; cook until
- are soft.
- Add the steaks and onion to the grill or grill and cook until cooked
- (if necessary, add oil); remove and serve with the potatoes.
How about preparing a delicious grilled steak with potatoes for lunch? You will be surprised how easy and fast to make, as well as having a delicious flavor. Take note!
GRILLED STEAK AND THE BENEFITS OF BEEF FOR YOUR HEALTH
- It is rich in magnesium, which helps to synthesize proteins, giving strength to the muscles and improving the process of insulin metabolism.
- It contains zinc, which has antioxidant properties that contribute to the acceleration of protein synthesis and the growth of muscles.
- It has vitamin B12, which plays an important role in the production of red blood cells.
- It is a rich source of potassium, important for the proper functioning of the body and the formation of muscles.
- It is high in iron, which helps the creation, development, and maturation of red blood cells.
- Its vitamin B6 content contributes to the improvement of the immune system and accelerates metabolism.
- Linoleic acid in beef supports the recovery of body tissues caused by intense physical activity.
- It contains alanine, a substance that is responsible for producing sugar from protein and obtaining energy.
- Its cartinine helps metabolize fat and increase the production of branched chain amino acids, ideal for athletes.
- Sarcosine in beef is an essential element for the proper development of muscles and for them to stay healthy.
Tip : If you want, you can also grill the steaks on the stove in a skillet with very little oil.