- 12 spinach leaves
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 cups broccoli sprigs
- 6 celery stalks
- 3 green apples
- Wash the spinach and lettuce, put them in a container with water and a few drops of bactericide to disinfect them; drain them.
- Rinse the broccoli and celery and also place them in enough water with bactericide; drain and reserve.
- Pass the vegetables and the apple through the juicer to integrate them; or mix them with 2 cups of water, strain before serving.
The green leafy vegetables have many properties for the body. Today we teach you how to prepare a drink so that you take advantage of all its nutrients.
If you are not a fan of salads and vegetables in general, a green leaf juice is all you need to add them to your diet without suffering in the attempt.
The advantage of juices is that when mixed with different ingredients you can change the flavor and when mixing it with a fruit you will get a sweet result that the last thing that will make you think when taking it is that it includes vegetables.
GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES: WHICH ONES YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
- Swiss chard: they control cholesterol levels, prevent constipation and contain more iron than spinach.
- Spinach: they are the richest food in folic acid, fiber, beta-carotene and powerful antioxidants.
- Lettuce: helps you lose weight, fights anemia, prevents cancer and controls high cholesterol.
- Celery: relieves the symptoms of menopause. protects the skin, helps lower cholesterol, and promotes a healthy immune system.
- Cabbage: helps prevent inflammation of the arteries, has a rich supply of calcium and prevents type 2 diabetes.
- Watercress: protects against the effects of cancer treatment, maintains good bone health, lowers and regulates blood pressure.
- Arugula: contains antioxidants and nutrients that make it anticancer, lowers blood pressure and is low in calories.
- Endive: improves the functioning of the metabolism, fights constipation and promotes weight loss.
GREEN LEAF JUICE BENEFITS
- It contains properties that help regulate your digestive system.
- It works as a good energy charge.
- Helps your body absorb nutrients better.
- They improve hydration.
- Its chlorophyll improves oxygenation of the blood.
- Strengthens the immune system.