- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 2 cup cremini mushroom cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup of chopped roasted tomato
- 1/2 cup of cooked and chopped spinach
- 2/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Gruyère cheese, grated
- 1 cake base
- Beat the eggs. Add the milk and cream until everything is integrated; salt pepper. Once ready, add the rest of the ingredients and pour into the cake base.
- Bake at 180oC for 30 minutes or until the surface has golden brown.
- Chill, cut and offer.
We know that you love taking advantage of home meetings to pamper your guests with a very original meal. Don’t miss out on this exquisite mushroom and spinach quiche , which you can use as a garnish. Take note!
BENEFITS OF INCLUDING SPINACH IN YOUR DIET
- They protect the skin from solar rays, including UV rays, in addition to helping repair damaged genes, preventing skin cancer.
- They have the component called factor C0-Q10, an antioxidant responsible for strengthening muscles, especially those responsible for pumping blood from the heart.
- Its lutein and zeaxanthin content prevents the formation of cataracts in the eyes, as well as other vision problems.
- They have a high amount of protein, making it an excellent option for people who are dieting, including that they improve metabolic activity.
- We help lower cholesterol and clean blood vessels, thus preventing heart disease, stroke, and atherosclerosis.
- They are a rich source of vitamin K, essential for strengthening bones.
- They are a natural anti-inflammatory and acts throughout the body, especially in the heart or in people with joint pain.
- It is an adjunct in the prevention and treatment against various types of cancer, thanks to its folate, tocopherol, and coloriflin content.
- Spinach folate is a substance that protects the brain from diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- Spinach favors the healing of gastric ulcers, thanks to the fact that it is rich in vitamin A, which protects the lining of the stomach lining.