- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cups of spinach cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 8 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Sauté the onion with the olive oil. Add the spinach, cream, and cheese. Cook until all the ingredients are integrated, salt and pepper, and reserve.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl, season, and pour them into a skillet over medium heat with a tablespoon of butter to seal. Remove immediately from heat and transfer the pan to the oven. Bake for four minutes at 180ºC.
- Take out the omelet. Use it, place a little of the spinach mixture in the center, close and take it to the table.
Start the day with a spinach-baked omelet. It is a very easy recipe. Tell us what would you accompany this breakfast with, coffee or milk?
Follow Easy Cooking and learn more recipes to enjoy during breakfast or any other time of the day.
Share the recipe with your mom, aunt or best friend, sure you can make someone very happy with a new dish. Don’t forget to leave us your comments and rate the recipes that appeal to you the most.