- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and season the garlic with ginger. Add the chickpeas and spinach, sauté for 4 minutes, and season with salt and pepper. Reservation.
- Pour the chicken broth and coconut milk into a saucepan; heat to a boil and add the curry paste, lemon juice, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Finally, add the chickpeas and cook for 10 more minutes. Plate and offer hot.
Believe it or not, chickpeas are also used to prepare super delicious dishes where this is the main ingredient, such as chickpea soup with curry, coconut, and spinach, a truly explosive mix of ingredients that will fascinate you with its unique flavor. Are you ready to discover new flavors?
- Its high protein content makes it ideal for vegetarians who want to make sure they have the necessary nutrients for their bodies from a plant source.
- Chickpeas contain antioxidants such as polyphenols, phytonutrients, beta-carotene, and vitamins (A, B complex, C, D, E, and K).
- Thanks to its high levels of fiber, it allows you to maintain regular bowel movements, reduces inflammation, eliminates cramps, reduces abdominal distention and constipation, helps your body absorb all the nutrients from food.
Know everything that Easy Kitchen has for you, discover this all the incredible recipes with chickpeas that you can make.