- 12 sheets of pasta for lasagna
- 4 bunches of spinach were washed, disinfected, and chopped
- 400 g Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 200 g of Manchego cheese,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- In a saucepan heat 1 liter of salted water and a splash of oil, add the lasagna sheets (do it in parts so they don’t stick) and when they are al dente, remove them carefully so as not to break them.
- To make the sauce: blend the tomatoes, onion, garlic, consommé and herbs (if necessary, add water); fry the sauce in oil until it boils; remove and let cool.
- In a saucepan heat oil, add the onion and garlic, add the spinach and when they are soft, remove.
- Add the Ricotta cheese, season with salt and pepper and stir to integrate.
- Spread a little of the filling on each sheet of lasagna, roll them up to form the cannelloni, arrange them in a greased baking dish, bathe them with the sauce and sprinkle the manchego. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 ° C or until the cheese has gratin.
Do not you know what to cook today? Make your family some spinach cannelloni with Ricotta. Keep reading and know the ingredients that this recipe needs.
In case you didn’t know, cannelloni is a dish originally from Italian cuisine. To prepare them you use a wide pasta in the shape of a rectangle that is usually rolled up with vegetables, meat or cheese inside.
Did you fancy this dish? Keep browsing the Easy Kitchen site so you can enjoy these and other delicacies.
Don’t forget to leave us your comments and rate the recipes that appeal to you the most.