- 4 sopes of blue corn
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 nopales
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 0,9 cup of panela cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut the nopales, onion and pepper into strips.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the vegetables over high heat. Salt and pepper and reserve.
- Grill the sopes, add the vegetables and sprinkle with the panela cheese to finish.
It is not for nothing but you are going to suck your fingers when preparing these vegetarian sopes. It doesn’t matter that you usually eat meat, we recommend this dish because the selection of vegetables is a delight for any palate. You have to try them!
If you are wondering HOW TO MAKE SOPESat home we want to tell you that you have come to the right place because you will not only learn how to prepare them but we will also make your fat soul wake up so that you can put everything you want, from cheese, cream, lettuce and onion, to meats and any kind of stew. And of course, you can not miss the bestMEXICAN SAUCES.
Remember that in Easy Kitchen you will find a variety of dishes for every moment of the day. It does not matter if you are new to the kitchen or already have a lot of experience, we will always have a recipe that you will want and you will want to prepare. Stay on our food recipes site because we want to be an excellent guide for you.