- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper strips
- 1 cup of green pepper strips
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1 medium bowl of red sauce
- 1 medium bowl salsa verde
- 4 huaraches
- 2 cups of refried beans
- 1 cup of lettuce
- 1 cup of white cheese crumbled
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the peppers together with the onion.
- Heat the sauces separately until they boil. Keep the fire for five minutes, turn it off and reserve them.
- Heat the huaraches. Spread the beans on them, spoon on top of the green and red sauce (on each half) and top with a little of the pepper mixture.
- Complete with some lettuce and cheese. Serve immediately.
If you are looking for food options that do not contain meat, this vegetarian bicolor huarache will absolutely fascinate you. This is what you need to cook it. Bon Appetite!
Follow Easy Cooking and learn more recipes to enjoy at any time of the day.
Share the recipe for vegetarian bicolor huarache with your mother, aunt or best friend, you can surely make someone very happy with a new dish. Don’t forget to leave us your comments and rate the recipes that appeal to you the most.