- 20 minutes
- For 6 people
- € 0.9 / person
How to make a pumpkin with guacamole.
Halloween is getting closer and you see that on the blog you have a lot of options to prepare your most terrifying party, with recipes like this guacamole but with another touch.
My recommendation is that you combine that dinner that you are going to make with your friends with the recipes that you like the most but give it an original touch with a demonic appetizer or dessert .
With the one that is falling, all this crisis that floods us, a party does not hurt, whether imported or owned. Be sure to enjoy all our recipes in the special Halloween recipes .
On this Halloween night , let gastronomy become the most important point, costumes and surely a few beers that this recipe will not even paint.
Let the tomato, onion, serrano pepper, coriander, lemon and avocado be the most original and fun without forgetting that tonight we can also eat in a delicious and nutritious way.
The avocado is a fruit that helps us regulate cholesterol thanks to the oleic acid it contains and that provides water, protein, fiber, carbohydrates, minerals and is a powerful antioxidant.
In summary, a food with a lot of healthy and beneficial things for our mountain body, important in our diet and food.
From taffy recipes we have started to cook to the fullest to give you a lot of ideas for Halloween night , I hope you like this salty proposal that will give your house a most terrifying atmosphere.
I encourage you to prepare this different and original guacamole so that you can spend a fun night accompanied by the people you love.
Preparation of Halloween pumpkin
Surely for many of you the most fun of this recipe will be decorating the pumpkin .
It can be proposed almost as an obradoiro with children, always supervised by older people since we are going to use sharp elements.
- To decorate our pumpkin we need a pumpkin, a knife or cutter that cuts very well, a permanent marker and in this case a candle, to give it that gloomy and Halloween touch that we need.
- When we already have our pumpkin at home and before starting to decorate it, it is important to be clear about what face we are going to make. When we already have the design in mind, we can start!
- We take the knife and carefully cut the top of the pumpkin, then, with the help of a spoon, extract all the pulp and seeds from inside to leave it completely hollow and clean. If necessary, scratch to remove pumpkin threads.
- Many of the pumpkins that we can buy in almost all supermarkets have stickers to make the cuts, but if we want to personalize our pumpkin we can draw the most terrifying face you have in mind with a marker.
- When you have it already drawn, we cut with a lot of pulse cutting out the eyes and the mouth. We use our fingers to remove the remaining bits and be very careful not to cut yourself.
We already have our main pumpkin and before putting the Halloween appetizer with the guacamole we will introduce a candle so that the eyes and the mouth are illuminated giving that so chilling aspect … And do not think of throwing the pulp that we extracted at the beginning you can prepare a cake pumpkin , easy and delicious.
- Peel the onion and wash the tomato. We chop them very fine, as much as possible, that they are seen but that they are just right.
- We choose some ripe avocados that are not too hard to crush. Also, the taste of ripe avocado is much better. It must be mature but not soft, the skin must be firm and when pressed with the finger it will sink slightly.
- Cut the avocados in half to the bone and rotate each part separating the two halves.
- We will use a plastic spoon to empty the two parts and leave the bone in the same source where we are going to put the avocado.
- We crush the avocados with a wooden fork (if possible) and in a plastic bowl, in this way we avoid oxidation and we get a more or less irregular paste with stumbles.
- We add the lime juice directly to the avocado and continue crushing our future guacamole.
- We put 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves (optional if we have children at home, they do not usually like the taste of coriander), if they are very large we cut them directly with our hands. We mix everything with the tomato and onion that we have reserved and a pinch of salt.
- If the Halloween party is going to be with adults, we can give it a spicy touch with a serrano pepper.
- We chop it very fine, I usually wear gloves because the spicy can be dangerous if you later rub your eyes.
- We add it to the mixture and put everything together with a wooden spoon with enveloping movements so as not to vary the irregular texture of our sauce.
- We test in case it is necessary to add a little salt. We can accompany it with tortilla chips or corn triangles, also called nachos or frituritas.
We present in a fountain, next to the pumpkin. As if it came from inside and a lot of soft drinks (if you are with children) or as it will be in my case, with a lot of ice cold beers, perfect for this guacamole. I hope you like it.
A great starter for a fun Halloween dinner or meal. Easy, fast and cheap.
You can see all the step by step photos of the Halloween guacamole recipe in this album. Do not miss any detail and it will be perfect.