- 1 ½ kilos of ground beef
- 150 g of minced bacon
- 1 cup of raisins
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small bunch thyme
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. pink pepper
- 4 tbsp. of oil
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- In a small saucepan, sauté the garlic and onion with the butter until they caramelize.
- In a skillet over high heat, seal the meat and bacon very lightly. Mix with the onion and add the remaining ingredients.
- Salt and pepper and stuff the turkey with the mixture before baking.
Christmas is full of many flavors. Some are very traditional, and some are very exotic, such as this stuffed turkey meat with raisins and maple syrup , a combination that you will enjoy very much. Learn how to prepare it!
You are interested in: CHIPOTLE MAPLE SYRUP WINGS
BENEFITS OF EATING RAISINS
1. They reduce the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, due to their high content of potassium, phytonutrients and antioxidants.
2. They inhibit the appearance of the bacterium Streptococus mutans, which causes dental caries.
3. They cause satiety, so they are a good snack for dieting.
4. Regulate the body’s water balance, due to its high content of carbohydrates and potassium.
5. They are rich in B complex, essential for the formation of new blood.
6. It favors the movement of the intestines, purifies them and causes the correct elimination of feces.
Tip: Try to use the same hole to inject other parts of the turkey, this will prevent the juice from leaking out.
We have more for you GROUND BEEF RECIPES THAT ARE AS EASY AS THEY ARE DELICIOUSKnow them all!