- 15 minutes
- For 6 people
- 0.6 € / person
- 88kcal per 100g.
How to make a strawberry smoothie . Fruit smoothies have been around throughout my childhood and to this day.
Little by little I am incorporating smoothies or fruit juices to breakfasts and snacks at home, but also the wide variety of smoothies or fruit drinks .
Our diet tends to change dramatically from season to season, and with the heat it even seems like you want to cook a lot less. In today’s drink recipe I am going to seduce you with the world of smoothies, slushies or smoothies, a perfect way to refresh ourselves a little.
Today I want to bring you one of my favorites, a strawberry smoothie . Perhaps some of you are wondering what a smoothie is or what is the difference with a fruit juice. Among the fundamental characteristics that smoothies fulfill are, of course, fruits, several to be, that must always be present in its composition.
The difference with classic juices or smoothies is that they can be frozen fruits or have crushed ice among their ingredients, that some type of sweetener is usually added and that it should always have a part of dairy.
Strawberry smothie preparation
- So that our smoothie is cool, the day before we put the fruits that we are going to use in the fridge, so we are going to give it a cold touch that is perfect for these heats.
- We prepare all the fruits to proceed to crush them. We peel the apple, core it and chop it. Peel the orange and divide it into segments. We wash the strawberries well, remove the leaves and chop them. Finally we peel the bananas and chop them.
- We put all the fruits, clean and chopped, in the blender glass. Crush until there is a cream without lumps.
- Add the yogurt and beat again until it is integrated.
- We serve the smoothie in individual portions and ready to enjoy.
I encourage you to prepare smoothies at home, they are always a fantastic option to consume fruit and eat in a rich and healthy way.
A perfect sweet recipe to spend a fun time with the little ones at home. Here you have a step by step in photos where I show you how to prepare this strawberry smoothie recipe . Do not miss any detail so that it comes out perfect.
Tips and ideas for a yummy smoothie
- Our strawberry smoothie has natural yogurt but we could perfectly substitute it for milk, for another flavored yogurt, and even change the dairy for vegan drinks such as coconut, oatmeal, almond drinks …
- We can also add some type of seed or grain, wheat germ, oats, chia or flax are the most common.
- As you can see it is about giving imagination to the subject. In the case of our strawberry smoothie, we have used several fruits, and we have not added any type of sweetener or sugar or honey. Since our bananas were quite ripe, the fruit’s own sugar is enough to sweeten the drink.