- 10 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.2 € / person
Today I present you a delicious combination of spinach with fruit and a smooth strawberry and honey vinaigrette . This is the salad that combines the flavors of spinach, the sweetness of honey, the acidic flavor of strawberries and orange in a masterful way. It is a recipe full of vitamin C and super healthy, appropriate for these hot days and that mixes exquisite flavors, both strawberries and some other fruit that you like: mango, apple, pear or peach pieces. Spinach salad is your preferred alternative to traditional lettuce. I can only leave you with this salad and enjoy it.
- We wash, peel and cut the fruit into small pieces (we reserve an uncut strawberry)
- We crumble the cottage cheese.
- We put on a large flat plate a bed of fresh cut spinach.
- We add the fruits one by one, distributing the colors.
- We add the cottage cheese
- In a bowl we mix the jam, the cane honey, the vinegar and the oil very well and we toss it with the spoon well distributed throughout the salad.
- We finish decorating with golden flax seeds to taste.
Here you have a surprising and delicious salad. I hope you enjoy it.
Recommendation: Cottage cheese from the El Pastor del Valle cheese factory. Since I tried it at the beginning of May when we went to visit his cheese shop with the gastronauts, I was in love with him. It is a goat cheese that they make daily (in fact, it must be ordered the day before) and it has an unmatched freshness.