- 20 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.2 € / person
This is a classic summer salad that we make in most houses, in some places it is called Murcian salad, in other campera. In any case the ingredients do not vary too much, the addition or removal already depends on the tastes of each one but variants admit a lot. In this I have changed the usual dressing and presentation. The free-range salad usually has cooked potato, bell pepper, onion, tomato and tuna, and optionally cucumber. We welcome summer and especially those on vacation. I leave you with the recipe.
- We put the potatoes to cook in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt for 25 minutes. Peel, cut into slices, season and reserve. They must be cold before assembling the salad.
- We cook the eggs. We cover them with cold water and cook 10 minutes from the boil. We should not cook them any longer since a dark greenish halo forms around the yolk that is unpleasant to the eye, with these indications they must be perfect. When they are cold, peel them and cut them into slices.
- We wash the tomatoes very well, peel them and cut into very thin sheets. We reserve.
- We break the black olives and anchovies into very small pieces.
- We prepare the dressing by putting three parts of oil for one of vinegar and crush it together with the green olives, it is the first time that I season this salad like this and I really liked the result.
- With a plaster mold (it is not essential, it is pure presentation) we put a layer of potatoes, an egg layer and season. Then another tomato and bonito potato, season and repeat two more layers, alternating the ingredients and dressing each layer.
- To finish, we crown with black olives, very chopped anchovies and a taco of bonito. I hope you like it.
Be sure to enjoy all the fish and seafood recipes that we have on the blog, I assure you that you will find a lot of ideas to make yours much happier.