- 300 g of wide rice noodles
- 1 carrot in thin strips
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 bell pepper in thin strips
- 200 g of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 cup small watercress
- Boil the pasta in salted water until it softens. Drain it.
- Sauté the vegetables, except the watercress, in the oil in a very hot skillet for 2 minutes. After that time, take them to the sides and release the center.
- Place the meat in that space. Mix it with the vegetables once it changes color.
- Add the noodle, salt and pepper. Finish with the watercress.
Are you ready to devour a delicious pasta again? Well, pay close attention to this recipe and indulge yourself with this wonderful rice noodle with gluten-free ground beef ; find again the love you had lost to those foods that caused you so much damage.
Craving for meat? Learn more RECIPES WITH BEEF TO SHARE
HOW TO CARRY OUT A GLUTEN-FREE DIET?
- You must permanently eliminate from your diet, everything that contains wheat, oats, barley, rye, spelled, kamut, triticale and those products derived from starch, flour, breads, pasta, etc.
- Those foods that are good for celiac disease and you can eat without any problem, since it does not contain gluten in its origin, are: meat, fish, eggs, milk, gluten-free cereals, legumes, tubers, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, fats groceries and sugar.
- It is advisable to eat fresh meat without marinating, smoking, breading and without fillers.
- Your meat should be cut at the moment, for recommendation it is better to avoid hamburgers and already prepared meatballs.
- As for preserves, the healthiest thing to do is to use those of natural fish or in oil and avoid those that are sold pickled or with sauces.
Enjoy this and many more incredible gluten-free recipes that Easy Kitchen has for you, learn to eat an adequate diet for you without depriving yourself of anything while taking care of your health by following this GUIDE TO A GLUTEN-FREE DIET. If you suspect you have celiac disease, pay attention to theGLUTEN INTOLERANCE SYMPTOMS and go to a specialist.
Do not stay with the craving and enjoy more GROUND BEEF RECIPES AS EASY AS THEY ARE DELICIOUS