- 600 g of ground beef
- ½ onion finely chopped
- ½ cup of ground bread
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 400 g of Manchego cheese in large cubes
- 5 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 2 cups of tomato puree
- 2 guajillo chili peppers hydrated
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 bay leaf
- Mix the meat with the egg, breadcrumbs, chopped parsley, onion and garlic powder. Shape the meatballs by placing a cube of cheese in the center of each one and brown them in a large skillet with the olive oil.
- Meanwhile, blend the tomato with the guajillo, garlic and cumin. Pour over the meatballs, add the bay leaf and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
One of the typical dishes to enjoy at meals is meatballs. And just hearing his name makes us crave. How about preparing some delicious meatballs stuffed with cheese ? You will not regret!
You are interested in: HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI WITH MEATBALLS AND TOMATO SAUCE
CURIOSITIES YOU WON’T BELIEVE ABOUT MEATBALLS
- The word “meatball” comes from the Arabic “al-bunduqa”, which means ball. In fact, it was the Arabs who taught Europeans to prepare meat in this way.
- Believe it or not, it was the Americans who invented the spaghetti with meatballs dish, although this fame is attributed more to Italians.
- In fact, in the US they prepare the meatball sandwich, which is basically a meatball sandwich, which is becoming more popular every day.
- The most exclusive restaurants in New York offer their diners meatballs made from the most exotic ingredients you can imagine: rabbit, octopus, foie gras, ostrich and lamb.
- And also in New York there is a restaurant specialized in meatballs: in the Meatball Shop you can find veggie, chicken, or classic beef meatballs, which you can accompany with a wide variety of sauces.
We have more for you GROUND BEEF RECIPES THAT ARE AS EASY AS THEY ARE DELICIOUSKnow them all!