- 40 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.6 € / person
- 270kcal per 100g.
How to make some mushrooms stuffed with baked meat .
Surely it happens to you as we do at home, that sometimes the time is over and we hardly have time to cook. The solution is to find an easy and quick recipe that will get us out of trouble, like this one that I bring you today.
It is a perfect option for a healthy dinner or if you want an easy and tasty starter for a special occasion, because you can adapt the filling to your liking and budget.
You see that they are delicious, so much so that they are worth eating and although it may seem like a complicated recipe, it is not at all.
On the blog you will find a lot of ideas to prepare delicious appetizers or a first course. In addition to these stuffed shampoos, I can think of other options, such as some stuffed zucchini , Spanish-style eggs or gratin mussels . They have the advantage that they are cooked in the oven and will be ready in no time.
A dish that you will surely like. They are served warm on the table, so that the cheese is creamy, and you can even eat them directly by hand. They are ideal for a snack menu.
Preparation of the filling. The meat with vegetables
- We peel the mushrooms to clean them or simply pass them a kitchen paper or moistened cloth to remove any dirt.
- We remove the foot, cut it into cubes and reserve for later.
- We wash the vegetables and chop them into a small brunoise. In a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil, fry the onion and carrot for 10 minutes.
- Add the feet of the mushrooms that we have finely chopped and cook 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- It is time to add the minced meat and we are shredding it with the help of a wooden spoon or similar while cooking.
- When we see that the meat begins to take color, we add the tomato sauce and the barbecue sauce. We continue cooking the sauce for 5 more minutes.
Baking of mushrooms stuffed with meat
- We preheat the oven for 10 minutes, at 180º C. Place the mushroom hats on a baking tray on kitchen paper.
- Pour a little oil in the inner base of the mushrooms, and lightly salt.
- With a spoon, we are filling the mushrooms with the meat stew, until it protrudes a little, but without the filling falling apart.
- We generously sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the mushrooms and put the tray in the previously hot oven.
- Bake the mushrooms in the central position with heat up and down at 180º C for 25 minutes.
- We remove and place in a bowl / plate.
We serve hot, to take advantage of the creaminess of the melted cheese. I hope you like them, they are delicious!
I encourage you to try doing it at home. You can see all the step by step photos of these mushrooms stuffed with meat in this album.
Tips for some fluffy stuffed mushrooms
- You can find mushrooms throughout the year on the market, being a cultivation mushroom.
- For this recipe we will need the large ones, so the filling will fit and it will also take less work to prepare.
- For the final touch in the oven, this time I have used grated Parmesan cheese, but it admits other possibilities such as a creamy Galician cheese, a goat roll or even a bechamel. Either option is good, and it will add a creamy touch to the stuffed mushrooms.
- If you prepare them for lunch or an aperitif, they can be accompanied by a simple salad of lamb’s lettuce or arugula, something light.
- In the case of dinner, things change, since they become heavier when carrying cheese, but well, I leave this to your liking.