Ground beef is one of our preferred choices for various casseroles or dishes. Today we bring you a balanced and very innovative option that you are going to love: try these aubergines stuffed with ground meat, they will become your favorites.
You are interested in: EGGPLANT STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATO AND GOAT CHEESE
RECIPE FOR AUBERGINES STUFFED WITH GROUND BEEF AND TOMATO
- 2 aubergines
- 250 g of ground beef
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 sliced Cambray onions
- 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- First, cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, and with a spoon remove some of the pulp to hollow them out.
- Place them in a saucepan with enough water to cover them and salt, let stand 30 minutes, at least, at room temperature to remove the bitter taste.
- Meanwhile, fry the meat, tomatoes, onions, and parsley, season, and cook until the meat is cooked.
- Drain the aubergines, pat them dry with absorbent paper towels, and fill them with the ground beef.
- Finally, arrange them in a greased mold, sprinkle the cheese, and cover with aluminum.
It may interest you: PIZZA WITH TOMATOES, AUBERGINE, PINE NUTS AND CHEESE
BENEFITS OF EATING EGGPLANTS
- They have a very high water content (92%).
- What’s more. It contains very few calories, fights excess fat in the abdomen, and is also a diuretic.
- It helps eliminate toxins from the body and keeps cholesterol levels in balance.
- It also protects the health of the heart, thanks to its high content of fiber, potassium, and vitamins B and C.
- Finally, it prevents fluid retention and inflammation.
We have you more meat recipes that are as easy as they are delicious, get to know them all in Easy Kitchen!