- 400 g of ground beef
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. of paprika
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of coque
- Mix the meat with the spices, the ground bread, and the egg. Salt and pepper to your liking.
- Roll the meat mixture into a ball, poke it through with a toothpick, and lightly squash to lengthen the skewer. Repeat with all the mixture until finished.
- Grill in a skillet with a little oil over high heat or charcoal.
- Serve with a little jocoque on each one and decorate with the parsley. Bring to the table.
If you are looking for an original, rich, and easy-to-prepare dish, we want to propose you a delicacy brought from the Middle East: you are going to love these traditional ground beef kebabs, perfect to enjoy a barbecue day or for dinner at home.
You are interested in: ARABIC FISH TACO BREADED WITH SESAME
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GROUND BEEF KEBAB
These are a variety of foods that go on skewers (such as BANDERILLAS), originating and very popular in the Middle East. In particular, it is meat roasted and/or cooked in rolls and pressed on a vertical stove (or grill), served on plates.
The meat is mixed with various spices, vegetables, or fruits, depending on the region in which it is prepared.
Do not miss: VERY EASY BANDERILLA RECIPES TO ENJOY AT ANY TIME
CURIOSITIES OF ARAB FOOD THAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW
- Although in the West, belching is frowned upon and should be concealed as much as possible, for the Arabs as a sign of good taste. Burping after eating is a sign that the food has been to your liking and that you are also satisfied.
- Cutlery is not an option for Arabs, as they usually take food with their hands. Of course, they have to be super clean.
- But beyond hygiene, hand washing is a solemn ritual: a person pours water from a pitcher so that the diner can wash. This is a symbol of health, brotherhood and an essential part of its gastronomic tradition.
- This ritual does not end until after the meal when they wash their hands again and pray a second prayer. You already knew it?