- 30 minutes
- For 2 persons
- € 1.5 / person
- 325kcal per 100g.
How to make potatoes in adobillo .
If there is a recipe for succulent potatoes , one of those that we prepare in a few minutes and that everyone likes is undoubtedly fried eggs with potatoes , who can resist dipping a good toast and then eat everything else?
Well, today we are going to prepare a dish with a similar appearance and with the same ingredients but that gives a twist to the version of a lifetime.
The potatoes in adobillo to equal the potatoes to the baking are just quick and easy recipe.
A dish that also serves as an accompaniment and that will surprise your guests. We all know the benefits of potatoes, a tuber that can be prepared in a thousand different ways.
Some potatoes serve to accompany as a garnish from good meat to fish, and we also find them in broths or in the form of puree .
One of its greatest strengths is that without having to complicate our lives much we can get very different textures and flavors, and at a very contained price.
A Malaga recipe that is very famous also in Andújar and Marmolejo (Jaén). Although I am sure they are done in a similar way in other parts of Andalusia and the rest of Spain. It rivals directly the potatoes in all Andalusia, do you know them?
We are going to discover this recipe originating from Andalusian lands and that in a few minutes will allow us to enjoy a homemade and intense flavor.
Preparation of potatoes in adobillo
- Peel, wash and drain the potatoes. We cut them into sheets less than a half centimeter thick.
- We put a finger of extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the potatoes.
- Meanwhile, we peel and crush the two garlic cloves with the help of a mortar. We add them to the potatoes along with half a glass of water before they are crispy.
- Sprinkle on the frying pan a teaspoon of sweet paprika, another of ground cumin and one more oregano. Add a couple of tablespoons of vinegar and carefully stir with a wooden spoon until everything is mixed. If necessary, add water until the potatoes are completely covered and let them cook over medium heat until they are tender (between 5 and 10 minutes).
- Once the broth has been reduced, we crack and toss a couple of eggs over the potatoes.
- We raise the fire slightly so that the clear set (6 or 7 out of 10). Here we can choose between breaking the yolk with a wooden spoon or letting it remain whole and not curdle.
- When the eggs are done we remove from the fire and serve immediately. We bring the adobillo potatoes to the table in the pan itself or in a platter.
- We serve with the help of a slotted spoon and above all we burn. They usually go very hot to the plate.
This recipe goes especially well with good bread, especially if we have left the yolks whole, since we can dip it in them.
Here you have a step by step in photos where I show how to prepare this recipe for potatoes in adobillo . Do not miss any detail so that they come out perfect.