- 20 minutes
- For 8 people
- 0.5 € / person
- 230kcal per 100g.
How to prepare a panna cotta or Panna Cotta with kiwi. This dessert recipe that mixes 2 of my passions, the panacota and the yogurt.
We play with one of the most classic sweets of Italian pastry that in appearance is like that of a cheese flan but with a much more dairy flavor. We have crowned the dessert with a fresh touch and a “pica pica” that I love, kiwis . The contrast of this fruit with the taste of milk is great.
The panacota with kiwis is a dessert so creamy that it will appeal to young and old. Also provide the body with a high dose of vitamin C, fiber, potassium and also folic acid.
It is a simple and not heavy dessert. We can even play with the recipe to change the molds for those who want the smallest of the house, so you will have them almost playing with them in the kitchen. I hope you like it and you are encouraged to prepare it at home.
Preparation of the panacota with kiwis
For this dessert you can use the mold or molds (as in this case) that you like, I used individual glass cups and thus present with the kiwi compote on top, visually it is very attractive. What do you think?
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat it up a bit. Add the sugar and the cream cheese.
- We heat slowly without letting it boil until the cheese mixes with the cream.
- We beat everything integrating the flavors, leave at minimum temperature to add the curd or gelatin (of your choice). You can use brown sugar instead of the blanquilla, it will be a little darker, with a more golden color and just as good.
- We prepare the curd powder , we dissolve a sachet of curd with the 200 ml. of the milk cream or liquid cream. Stir well until there is no lump left.
- When the milk boils, add the cream mixture with the curd. Mix well and pour into the glass or mold that we have chosen.
- If we are going to use gelatin (in case you do not find a curd or you want a more panacota-style texture), it is best to follow the directions on the package.
- We dilute the 2 gelatin sachets directly in the saucepan with the milk, sugar, cream cheese and cream. Everything must be a little hot and always after the previous ingredients are fully integrated into the mixture.
- Add the neutral gelatin to the casserole and stir until they are completely dissolved, mixing well with a fork or spoon. We help ourselves with some rods to mix (do not use the mixer because it generates a lot of foam and then we have bubbles).
- You can see the step by step in this video, so it will be much easier for you to prepare this dessert.
- We distribute this cream in the glasses that we have prepared and let them rest in the fridge before putting the kiwi compote. The best thing is that they stay overnight if possible, although after 3 or 4 hours it will be perfect to eat.
- To prepare the kiwi compote we just have to chop the kiwis and add them to a pan or casserole. We heat them over medium heat, and add a teaspoon of sugar (a compote usually has 10% sugar).
- It will release water, cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the liquid is reduced a little. We take the glasses out of the fridge and add the kiwi compote. Let the dessert cool in the fridge.
- The panacota is better from one day to the next, but if we are in a hurry in two or three hours we have it done.
I assure you that it will delight the whole family, young and old. Triumph assured with this dessert so simple to prepare, they are delicious.
You can see all the step-by-step photos of the kiwi pancake recipe in the next album.