- 25 minutes
- For 10 people
- 0.65 € / person
- 290kcal per 100g.
How to make a strawberry tart . This is one of those super easy dessert recipes , more than that, very easy, one of those that you have no excuses not to prepare at home.
You will be left with a cake with an unbeatable flavor, texture and presentation. It is made with strawberries but you can also make it with strawberries or strawberries. It is also a very economical sweet because we are going to use seasonal fruit.
You can change the strawberries or strawberries for the fruit that you like the most. For example, a future mango cake covered with honey and figs … if you need ideas, you can browse the seasonal calendar .
On the blog you will also find other strawberry tarts, such as this puff pastry with pastry cream and strawberries or our strawberry and yogurt tart .
Remember that strawberries must be good and tasty, not one that doesn’t taste like anything.
This fruit is the first to ripen in spring and I love it with spices, in addition to the established sugar, although I also recommend that you take them alone as they are very beneficial to health. There is no excuse, you have to prepare it yes or yes, ideal to celebrate with yours on any occasion.
I hope you like this recipe, it is really delicious, a clear option to take fruit at home in another way. Enjoy it!
Preparation of the biscuit base
- We spread a very thin layer of butter in a removable mold. We melt the rest of the butter using the microwave, so it is faster.
- With the mincer we crush the cookies with the nuts until it looks like breadcrumbs and pour them into the mold.
- If you did not have a grinder, in a kitchen cloth we put the cookies, wrap and mash them with a spoon or something heavy. It is not so fine but it serves the same.
- We mix the melted butter with the sugar with some manual rods.
- We add everything on top of the crushed cookies, distribute and spread over the base of the mold.
- Press against the bottom with the help of a spoon or with your fingers.
- And we put it in the fridge for 15 minutes or half an hour.
Preparation of strawberry cream
- We must choose those strawberries that are ripe and that provide flavor. We wash the fruit very well to remove possible traces of sulfates or dirt and cut into small pieces.
- We put the whole milk and the two sachets of strawberry jelly in a saucepan.
- We boiled 2 minutes always without stopping stirring with some rods. Do not do it with a mixer because you can create bubbles that do not interest you (I say this from experience).
- Remove from the heat and add half a glass of hot water in which we have mixed an envelope of neutral gelatin.
- This way we can ensure that the pulp of the strawberries holds perfectly but that it maintains all the flavor. We mix everything with some rods.
- Add the strawberries and mix everything with an electric mixer or with an American-style beater glass like the one in the photos (with the latter you will do it very quickly) until there is a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- The gelatin will help us give consistency and that it does not drop when it cools, but at the same time we want it to be spongy.
- Remove the cookie base from the fridge and pour the strawberry cream little by little on the cookie base.
- We put our cake in the fridge carefully all night. The next day you will notice that the cake is firm, perfect for the next step.
Preparation and assembly of the cover
- The biggest advantage when preparing the topping is to use a jam that is creamy and has a lot of strawberry flavor.
- In the market you can find a jam that is easy to dilute and that is free of lumps so that your coverage is perfect.
- We put the jam, 5 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon full of icing sugar in a saucepan.
- We heat gently until a syrup forms. Remove from the heat and add half a glass of hot water with half a well-dissolved neutral gelatin envelope. We remove with a rod to join the jam.
- Once it has thickened a little, pour the mosque into the mold on the already cold strawberry cake.
- Make sure that the syrup in the topping is homogeneous (as it is liquid it is quite easy).
- And again in the fridge for an hour because it must be very cold for tasting. Yummy, come on.
I assure you that it is a fantastic cake that will give for about 8-10 people, depending on the sweet tooth you are.
You can see in this step by step how to prepare this strawberry cake .