- 45 minutes
- For 10 people
- € 0.3 / person
- 305kcal per 100g.
How to make homemade cream donuts . At Easter , once again, the stoves of our houses are lit to prepare sweets of all kinds.
Depending on the region of Spain where we are we can find some or other dessert recipes , our tables are filled with French toast milk , Easter cakes , the gañotes of Ubrique , donuts fried , the Panquemado and, of course, the super classic donuts .
There are many variants when it comes to preparing this type of sweet, you will find the donuts of oil , the donuts of anise , the fried donuts like my mother’s and almost one type per house in which they are prepared.
Which shows that this sweet is a perfect option to let our imagination run wild, today I bring you a new recipe for donuts, different and very rich, cream donuts .
The procedure is basically the same as that of any other type of donuts, the preparation of a dough manageable enough to form small curlers with your hands, which we will give the characteristic circular shape that will end up fried in abundant oil.
Perhaps the difference is that the proportion of flour is greater than in other types of recipes, which does not make them drier or heavier, since the cream will provide a smoothness and smoothness that make this sweet a mouthful of yummy.
A perfect recipe for a snack or for a long after-dinner with friends, so when you are having trouble and preparing these donuts at home, it is a very good sweet.
Preparation of the cream donut dough
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the yeast, sugar and salt.
- We incorporate the ingredients well until they are fully combined.
- We wash the lemon well and dry. We grate without reaching the white part, we do not want it to become bitter. We reserve.
- The next thing is to add the lemon zest, the cream and the whole egg. Then with a fork, we begin to combine all the ingredients until a sand is formed.
- Now with our hands we knead the mixture lightly until we get a homogeneous and uniform ball of dough. Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes before moving on to the next step.
- We grease the work surface a little and begin to shape the donuts. We take a small portion of dough, make a thin cylinder and join it at its ends.
Frying and final presentation of the cream donuts
- While we prepare all the donuts we add a good amount of oil to fry the pan. When it is hot we are adding the donuts in batches. We control the temperature of the oil to avoid burning.
- We fry the donuts on both sides. We remove them to a source with kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- We can serve the donuts, once cold, just like that, or coat them with white sugar or powdered or powdered sugar. A touch of cinnamon gives this recipe a plus, although it is optional.
- Do not forget to accompany them with a little bit of that homemade liquor that you have at home, a great combination.
- It is a perfect snack for the whole family or an ideal sweet to offer our friends a yummy treat.
If you like this recipe, be sure to visit our special desserts and sweets for Easter and Easter. You can see in this step by step how to prepare these cream donuts