- 25 minutes
- For 2 persons
- 2.2 € / person
As I have said in some other recipe, Anguriñas are an essential ingredient for me. I always have two or three trays of them in the freezer, they can get you out of a hurry and serve to make thousands of dishes, from an accompaniment to some toasts. In this case I recommend that you accompany them with your favorite mushrooms. In the recipe I have chosen some mushrooms that you like so much at home and that the combination is great for a dinner with friends or for a special occasion. If on top you toast a little bread to accompany these Anguriñas with garlic, I assure you that you will have to do more.
Since he was a child he associated an Anguriñas dish with luxury or party food, today it is still thought of as part of a celebration but its consumption has spread throughout the year, as its price is affordable. An economic product with all the northern tradition, full of flavor and that everyone likes. In my house it is a classic, a light food, which is also a source of protein. Today we give you the guidelines so that when you prepare them, they will be perfect.
Preparation of anguriñas with garlic mushrooms
- The most important thing to prepare the mushrooms before is the order of the vegetables you are going to use: first the onions, then the garlic. Because if not, the garlic is overdone and gives it a crisp but bitter flavor.
- Finely chop the onion and the minced garlic cloves. Add a good extra virgin olive oil to the casserole and fry the onions over low heat, until they are golden brown. Season and cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- We wash the mushrooms and dry with a cotton cloth. Laminate finely and add them to the pan with the onion, let them release all their juice and stir to mix with the onion. We raise the temperature to the maximum and pour the glass of white wine. It will begin to reduce the alcohol and the liquid of the onion after 2-3 minutes, lower it to medium temperature and cook for 10 more minutes.
- At the same time that our mushrooms are made with garlic, we add extra virgin olive oil to another pan and heat it up. Add the minced garlic cloves, finely chopped, to the skillet and flip when they start “dancing”. At that time, we incorporate the chilli or cayenne cut into several pieces and while the garlic is changing color, we open the package of Anguriñas and separate them a little with our fingers to notice them loose.
- We introduce the Anguriñas and stir everything gently to mix the flavors for about 3 minutes, add a pinch of salt and a little black pepper. We remove from the heat and wait for the mushrooms.
- We rectify the mushrooms with salt and black pepper.
- We remove everything from the heat and serve the mushrooms at the bottom of the source and the anguriñas above. It goes without saying that they are freshly made and we accompany them with a bit of toast to dip in the sauce, which will be glorious.
The best presentation of this recipe is in a clay pot, either collectively or individually. This recipe is ideal for Christmas, it continues to please the whole family and at home we like to make it on these dates, although we have transferred its consumption to those lunches and dinners between the indicated festivals, to relieve the body of both roast, fish and seafood.
I encourage you to visit more recipes for delicious tapas, snacks and pinchos for an unforgettable evening with yours. Perfect for a light dinner, a party, for a special occasion with friends or just because. Remember that you have a lot of recipes in the special Christmas recipes , I assure you that you will find the perfect dish to succeed on these dates.
You can see all the photos of this recipe for anguriñas al ajillo step by step in the next album.