- 2 mangoes
- 2 peaches
- 3 green apples, sliced
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 oranges, halved
- 1/2 cup of goat cheese
- 1/4 of cup of walnut praline
- Basil for garnish
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Turn on the grill to medium heat.
- Cut the peaches and mangoes in half and remove the pit.
- Place all the fruit on the grill for 3 minutes and remove.
- Chop the praline nuts.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese and praline nuts over the fruit and decorate with a little basil, serve and enjoy.
Eating fruits is essential for the proper functioning of our body. If you are looking for a way to prepare them in a delicious way, do not miss this grilled fruit salad. Here we tell you how to do it.
BENEFITS OF EATING HEALTHY SALADS
- Vegetables usually contained in salads are an excellent source of vitamins that regulate organic processes, such as the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- They have a purifying action, are detoxifying and diuretic, due to their high water and potassium content, in addition to their low sodium intake.
- They have essential oils that help to dilate the renal vessels.
- Being low in fat, they are an excellent food option to take care of height and weight.
- Being rich in beta-carotene, salads help your skin to renew itself and stay protected from environmental factors, such as the sun or cold.
We share a couple of salad recipe videos to inspire you in cooking. Choose your favorite and prepare it!