- 45 minutes
- For 4 people
- € 1 / person
- 314kcal per 100g.
- · ·
How to make a loin toast with vegetables and barbecue sauce .
If there is a famous sauce in the whole world, the barbecue sauce , the same goes with fish, roasted vegetables or a good Galician steak.
A dressing that I used in these toasts so balanced and that you can do with your favorite meat and vegetables, imagination to power.
I love toasts , with meat, fish, mushrooms or eggs, cooked or accompanied with any type of sauce. It is only a matter of imagination to prepare some bites of vice that can be used both for dinner and for a quick meal.
The main thing is, as always, the ingredients and especially the bread and quality meat .
Today’s recipe is a loin toast and vegetables with barbecue sauce that accompany a good slice of village bread.
It is a vegetable stew, a kind of ratatouille to which we add pork loin meat and a wonderful barbecue sauce to its cooking.
I think they are a great option for those times when we want to cook something delicious but we don’t have too much time to mess around in the kitchen.
With little time and quality ingredients we can make a tasty, healthy and delicious roast.
Preparation of the vegetable bases
- Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces.
- We wash the peppers and carrots and cut them in the same way.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- When it is hot add the onion and carrot and sauté for 5 or 6 minutes over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chopped peppers to the pan and continue to fry the vegetables for 15 minutes, until we see that they are soft.
- Peel the tomato and incorporate the chopped vegetables. Let it cook 3 or 4 more minutes.
Preparation of the spine, assembly and final presentation
- Cut the pork loin into thin strips and add it to the pan. We cook until the meat is beginning to brown.
- Add the very chopped parsley, white wine and barbecue sauce. We remove to integrate all the ingredients and let them cook for 10 minutes over medium low heat.
- We cut the bread slices and lightly toast them in a pan with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- We serve at the table setting up the toast for each diner.
So without further ado we have a barbecue pork toast that you will surely love.
You can see all the step-by-step photos of the tenderloin toast recipe with vegetables and barbecue sauce in this album. Do not miss any detail and they will be perfect, come on, repeat over and over again.
Tips for a tenderloin toast
- Why do we always accompany them with those tasteless toasts that we buy in the supermarket? In this case, to succeed with these toasts, you need real bread. If possible village bread, with a lot of crumb. You have to toast it for this crumb to hold up well. You can do it with the toaster on duty or in a pan with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil. You will notice the difference.
- I also advise you to marinate the meat with the barbecue sauce the day before, leaving the meat in the fridge overnight. In this way we will be able to enhance the flavor of the meat and change its texture, remaining more tender than usual.
- If we accompany these toasts with a few slices of cheese or your favorite cheese grated on top and then gratin, it will be doubly yummy, great.