- 30 minutes
- For 5 people
- € 2 / person
- 280kcal per 100g.
How to make breaded steaks . Today I bring you a recipe of those of a lifetime with a different touch, some crispy breaded steaks .
I remember that at home, the breaded fillets were on the menu, along with the potato omelette , which my mother prepared when we were going to spend a day at the beach.
You know, loaded like crazy with the table, the chairs, the tablecloth and the lunch boxes, we arrived at the beach wanting to get into the water. At my mother’s scream, we sat down to eat under a pine tree envelope, with the table set and the blanket already prepared for my father’s nap, what an eighties year !!
Anyway, I remember perfectly what I enjoyed eating those breaded steaks with a piece of bolla bread, great. Today I have prepared the steaks of a lifetime but with a crispy point that I am sure you will love.
It is simply about adding a handful of corn cereals, the classics we have for breakfast, to the breadcrumbs that we will use for breading. The rest of the process will be the same as always and the very good result, crisp and tasty, I recommend it.
Preparation of crispy breaded fillets
- Peel the garlic cloves and cut them into thin sheets. We wash and chop the fresh parsley.
- We place the fillets on a tray and cover them with garlic slices and chopped parsley. Let the meat lightly marinate before proceeding with the batter.
- In a bowl we beat the eggs and in another we mix a good amount of breadcrumbs with the crunchy cornflakes. We pass the fillets first by egg and then we coat them with the crispy breadcrumbs.
- For frying we are interested in oils with a high smoke point that oxidize (burn) less. This depends on the quality of the oil that we use, I recommend an extra soft virgin olive oil, for example an arbequina.
Frying and final presentation of breaded fillets
- These oils will allow us to fry at high temperatures resulting in a crispy breading after a short process. This way we will make the interior juicier.
- When we have all the fillets of loin prepared, heat abundant oil in a pan.
- We fry them at medium-high temperature. Always in small batches so as not to excessively lower the oil temperature.
- It is important that the oil is not very hot when frying them. This way we avoid that they are very toasted on the outside and raw on the inside. We cook them 1 minute on each side until golden.
- We remove to a tray with kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil.
- We serve accompanied with a little of your favorite salad, with a little rice or with a little seasoned pasta.
- You will see how you prepare them several times at home for dinner because they are fast and very simple, they are delicious.
- We serve the tenderloin steaks very warm accompanied by rice, in my case wild. And of course a simple and tasty tomato salad.
You don’t need anything else to enjoy a complete, tasty and healthy meal. A perfect lunch, dinner or tupper recipe to take to work or to a picnic.
You can see all the photos of the step by step in the next album .