- 60 minutes
- For 10 people
- 0.8 € / person
You will say, why another brownie ? Today is Pepe’s birthday, and I told him to choose dessert. He told me that any dessert with a lot of chocolate … I don’t know anything denser and with as much chocolate flavor as a good brownie (much more than a mousse), except perhaps the chocolate itself.
So I said to myself: I’m going to experiment, the base is the same as a brownie but there are some variations from the original. It has coffee, yeast, hazelnuts and I have removed the cream from the coating. I assure you that it turned out well, Jimena could not avoid eating a piece yesterday (although it was freshly made).
- We grease a baking tray, this time in a 30 × 20 tray, but it all depends on how thick the brownie is. Spread with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Put the grated chocolate or small pieces with the butter in a bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes at low temperature.
- We sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and pour the mixture of the liquid chocolate, the decaffeinated coffee and the liquid cream on top.
- Mix well until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until they are foamy and add them to the previous mixture.
- We introduce the mixture in the tray and add the nuts.
- We cook the brownie in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes (as I mentioned in some other recipe, it all depends on the oven, always look with a fork that stays dry).
- We let it cool.
Preparation of coverage
- To make the topping, prepare the chocolate and butter in a bowl. We introduce it in the micro for 4 minutes at low temperature, then beat the mixture with a fork and let it cool.
- Apply the topping with a spatula on the cake when it is cold, sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts in small pieces and put it in the fridge until there is a layer of crisp chocolate and the hazelnuts do not come loose.
Another different brownie, the touch of coffee and hazelnuts suits him very well.