- 1 small pineapple, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1 cup of caramelized walnuts
- 1 chicken breast cooked in small cubes
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine brown rice with chicken, kale, onion, and walnuts in a bowl. Add the olive oil, cumin, and lemon juice; salt pepper.
- Serve the salad on some pineapple slices.
Expanding horizons is the best thing you can do, especially if it is in the kitchen, so today we want to introduce you to a really huge delight that you will love and it is nothing less than this incredible whole wheat salad; It is a mixture of extraordinary ingredients that will give you a new sensation.
FOODS TO FIGHT ABDOMINAL INFLAMMATION
- Green lemon: Drinking a glass of warm water with a few drops of lemon reduces allergic effects and detoxifies the immune and digestive system.
- Peppermint: Relaxes the digestive muscles and dispels the symptoms of poor digestion.
- Cucumber: Thanks to silica, vitamin C and caffeic acid, it is ideal for reducing inflammation.
- Dandelion: It has prebiotics, helps to strengthen the good bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Ginger: Stimulates and promotes digestion processes thanks to its phenolic compounds, that is, it reduces gases and pressure found in the tract.
Easy Kitchen always has the right recipes for all times and occasions, even when you suffer from an upset stomach, check out all the incredible RECIPES TO AVOID INFLAMMATION, You will love them!