- 180 minutes
- For 4 people
- 2.5 € / person
- 283kcal per 100g.
How to prepare some baked ribs with barbecue sauce .
I think it is a mistake to consider ourselves the navel of the world, and I mean gastronomy.
It is true that Spain’s level in culinary issues is, of course, at the top of the world scene. But I am clear that there are gastronomic wonders in all parts of the world.
You will think that I am getting a little serious to talk about the meat recipe that I present today, ribs with barbecue sauce .
They are not just a few ribs with barbecue sauce, they are the best ribs with barbecue sauce I have ever had.
It’s about cooking them American-style, what’s called dips ribs , hence my speech. The process could not be easier, it is about spreading the ribs with barbecue sauce and baking them at low temperature for a few hours. Remember that if you want to prepare your version with homemade barbecue sauce you also have the version on the blog. Of course, it takes time.
The result is that the meat almost falls apart when we eat them, totally caramelized with the sauce, impressive.
I encourage you to prepare this recipe and tell me if I am right or not. In addition to not staining the kitchen at all, we will enjoy some dips ribs that I am sure you will love.
Marinated and baked ribs with barbecue sauce
- On the baking tray we place the aluminum foil and on top the pork ribs, side by side.
- We pour half of the barbecue sauce of Salsas Choví, distributing it well over the entire surface.
- We turn the ribs and water with the rest of the sauce, repeating the operation.
- We leave a little of the sauce reserved for brushing at the end of baking, just before gratin and browning.
- We close the ribs with aluminum foil as if we were making a package.
- Making sure it is tightly closed to prevent the sauce from coming out during baking.
- With the oven previously heated to 150º C we cook the ribs for 2 and a half hours. It will seem like a long time, but the oven temperature is low.
- Remember that they are cooked like papillote, in the aluminum package, tightly wrapped so that they do not burn.
- Do not worry they will not pass or burn. In that time the ribs will already be yummy, but we are going to improve them much more.
Final preparation. Gilding the ribs with the barbecue sauce
- We open the foil package when that time has passed and brush again with the rest of the sauce that we have reserved.
- We bake again with the oven in the grill position (heat only above) at 190º C for 16 minutes.
- We turn it halfway through, every 8 minutes so that they are equally golden on both sides.
- As I always tell you, each oven is a world and you know yours much better than I do.
- The last step is to brown, do not go to spoil the ribs at the end of everything, look once in a while and when they are golden we remove them.
We can accompany them with some fried potatoes, baked or microwaved . A good salad of lettuce and tomato is great, to refresh the body.
You can see all the photos of the pork ribs recipe with barbecue sauce in this step by step.