- 40 minutes
- For 4 people
- € 3 / person
- 290kcal per 100g.
How to make sirloins with grape sauce . The meat recipe that I present today is a party recipe.
Not because it is laboriously prepared or because the ingredients are especially expensive in the market, it is a simple dish but with a category result, a pork tenderloin with grape sauce .
The truth is that starting from the base of a good pork tenderloin, the success of the recipe is assured.
The sirloin is a select piece of meat, in this case of pork, which admits many preparations, in puff pastry as is the case of the Wellington sirloin , stewed such as the Bulgarian sirloin that I have already prepared on another occasion. Or simply with a touch of iron and salt and accompanied by a multitude of sauces.
This dish would be perfect for a holiday, since we combine an exceptional meat such as sirloin, with a sauce of grapes that give a different and original touch to a vegetable sauce.
It is a very easy recipe where the meat is worked the least, just cutting it into medallions, once it is clean, and marking it on the griddle with a pinch of salt to top it off.
If you like this type of meat, you can find a lot of sirloin recipes that are sure to succeed at home. I encourage you to prepare this dish next time, it is a yummy recipe.
Preparation of the grape sauce
- Peel the grapes with a fine point knife, cut them in half and remove the seeds. We reserve. We wash and chop the leek into small pieces and peel and chop the garlic.
- Heat 3 or 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan and add the chopped garlic and leek.
- We fry the vegetables at medium temperature for 15 minutes or until we see that they are very soft. We have to be aware of the frying pan stirring from time to time to avoid that we can roast the leek.
- Add the grapes to the sofrito and the sherry wine.
- We continue cooking for 6 or 7 more minutes until flavors come together and reduce the alcohol of the wine. Season with salt and pepper. Add the evaporated milk and cook for 5 minutes. We remove from the fire.
- We incorporate the sauce in the glass of the mixer, taking the precaution of removing some grapes so that they remain whole when serving the dish.
- We crush the sauce and reserve.
Preparation of pork tenderloins with grape sauce
- We clean the pork tenderloin of traces of fat and cut it into 2 or 3 cm medallions. thick.
- In a new frying pan with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, cook the sirloin medallions over high heat, trying to remove them before they are too toasted. The fire will not be very high because there is a risk that it will brown excessively on the outside, while inside it is still raw.
- The culinary techniques that the pork tenderloin admits are almost all, roasted in the oven or on the grill, sauteed or grilled as in this case.
- Whichever technique is used, it should be flushed inside without losing the juiciness. Since it is not pleasant to eat undercooked pork, as it happens with veal and well sealed on the outside, as you can see in the photos.
- We serve the plate placing the sirloin medallions.
- Salt directly, before serving and accompanying them with one or two tablespoons of grape sauce.
A perfect dish for a special occasion. Be sure to enjoy all the recipes with meat that we have on the blog.
Tips for a sirloin in a yummy sauce
- In this recipe for pork tenderloin with grape sauce, the sauce perfectly accompanies the meat with a sweetness and green notes that make the dish special.
- I recommend you accompany the roast with the most useful and used garnish in our country, potatoes .
- Whether a grilled style Jamie Oliver potatoes , whether French fries , some potatoes with gravy , boiled, fried potatoes , stewed potatoes , potatoes to the oven , potatoes importance , stuffed potatoes , accompanied by salsa , in salad or just a mashed potato.
- Potatoes are an easy and successful resource to perfectly accompany this recipe. Enjoy its sweet taste!